3 October, 2012
Last chance to lock in current subscription levels
“I think the recent addition to the site is fantastic. Well done!” Richard Auty - subscriber
I’m reaching out to you one last time... This is your LAST CHANCE to join Dividend Income Investor.com at the current subscription levels.
This is your final opportunity to join our dividend share valuation service at what I believe is at incredibly low prices:
- £9.99 per month
- £119.99 for 12 months access
- £214.99 for 24 months access (equals £8.96 per month)
GUARANTEE: Once a subscriber locks in a subscription level we do NOT seek to raise that charge even where there are service improvements - this guarantee holds good unless the subscriber cancels the service.
Here is what you get by signing up NOW:
- Dividend Value Database – the unique core data behind Dividend Income Investor.com – with details of many FTSE350 dividend paying companies’ historical undervalued and overvalued zones, together with our proprietary Price Dividend Growth (PDG) ratio
- Financial Strength Database – include all the important metrics long-term dividend income and dividend growth investors need together with our proprietary DividendStrength Score
- Dividend Value Profiles – concise profiles of FTSE350 dividend paying companies with information on the quality, sustainability and cyclicality of their earnings and dividends, together with dynamic graphs including their historically undervalued and overvalued price levels
- Dividend Income Portfolio – our own hard-cash portfolio of dividend paying companies showing subscribers the results we are achieving using our unique share valuation methodology
- Dividend Income News – regular features, which we believe are in particular relevant to long term dividend income investors, as well as 24 hour in advance alerts that we are about to restructure the Dividend Income Portfolio (buy or sell a particular share) before we make a single move.
PRICE INCREASE effective TONIGHT at midnight (GMT)
YOU NOW HAVE LESS THAN 12 HOURS!
From Midnight today our subscription pricing will be as follows:
- £39.99 per 3 month (equals £13.33 per month
- £139.99 for 12 months access (equals £11.66 per month)
- £269.99 for 24 months access (our BEST offer: equals £11.24 per month)
Right now, we’re offering you the opportunity to snap up our current subscription prices.
But you need to act QUICKLY because this time-limited offer is set to expire TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT, and we may never be able to offer you this kind of deal again!
Early Retirement Investor.com
Dividend Income Investor.com
Know someone who'd like to receive Dividend Alerts themselves? Simply forward this link to anyone you think could benefit from our publication: http://www.early-retirement-investor.com/dividend-alerts.html
Dividend Alerts is an unregulated product published by EMAR Publishing, publishers of Early Retirement Investor.com
EMAR Publishing is not registered as an investment advisor or financial advisor.
We do not and will not provide personalised investment or financial advice, or individually advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. We publish opinionated information about the stock market and companies that we believe our subscribers may be interested in.
There is no guarantee that dividends will be paid. Figures are calculated using the closing prices. All gains are gross, and returns will be affected by dividend payments, dealing costs and taxes. Profits from share dealing are a form of income and subject to taxation. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. Editors or contributors may have an interest in shares featured.
Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future performance. Shares are by their nature speculative and can be volatile. Your capital is at risk so you should never invest more than you can safely afford to lose.
Information in Dividend Alerts is for general information only and is not intended to be relied upon by individual readers in making (or not making) specific investment or financial decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
No statement or expression of opinion, or any other matter herein, directly or indirectly, is an offer or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities or financial instruments mentioned. While we believe the sources of information to be reliable, we in no way represent or guarantee the accuracy of the statements made herein.
© 2010 EMAR Publishing. All Rights Reserved. The content of this email may not be reproduced without the written consent of EMAR Publishing
Click for Legal Information, Disclaimer and Privacy Statement Here.